There are a total of 14 villas, all of which are spread throughout the jungle,
each positioned for utmost privacy but within easy distance of the main lodge.
Each villa has a private plunge pool and spacious living area.
The Master Villa has a larger plunge pool and living room allowing
plenty of space for two couples or families.
Measuring 100 square meters
Living area, bathtub, coffee corner
and your very own open-air plunge pool
One Master Villa
With Two bedrooms.
Two front-row views
Measuring 150 square meters
Enjoy the best of the Iguazu Falls
and the Atlantic Rainforest from
the intimate setting of our lodge.
If the jungle tickles your fancy, we have savings of up to USD 890
per person for your stay at Awasi Iguazu.
Book a minimum of 2 nights and we will give you one night free.
Valid for stays from April to October, 2018.
(based on double occupancy)
Special Offer for a 3-Night Program: USD 2.100 + VAT per person.
(normal value for 3-Night Program: USD 2.990 + VAT per person)
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM RATES
REGULAR RATES VALID IN APRIL THROUGH OCTOBER 2018
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM RATES
HIGH SEASON RATES NOVEMBER 2018 THROUGH FEBRUARY 2019
- The rates are per person and are expressed in USD Dollars.
- *VAT for foreign, non-residents of Argentina staying at Awasi: 10.5% (Payment must be with foreign currency or foreign credit card.)
- *VAT for Argentines or foreign residents in Argentina: 21%
- Please note: the value added-tax is 21%, however, decree #1043/2016 establishes that foreign, non-residents of Argentina (who pay with foreign currency or a foreign credit card) are
- exempt from paying the VAT on accommodation and breakfast. In the case of Awasi (an all-inclusive experience), the result is a 50% reduction of the overall tax rate, or a VAT of 10.5%
PLUS a special promotion:
Book all 3 Awasi lodges (Atacama, Patagonia and Iguazu) over a 10-night trip for total savings of up to $2,700 USD ($1.200USD + 3 complimentary nights in connecting cities: Santiago, Punta Arenas or Buenos Aires).
Or, combine a minimum of 7 nights at two Awasi hotels for total savings of up to $1,700 USD ($700 USD +
2 complimentary nights in connecting cities).
Not valid between December 20th, 2017 and January 02nd, 2018.*Based only on double occupancy.
Each program includes:
- TRANSFERS Private vehicles from and to Puerto Iguazú Airport
- ACOMMODATION Excellent lodging facilities in private VILLAS.
- MEALS A complete culinary experience featuring the best local ingredients. We pride ourselves on customizing the
- culinary experience for each guest based on their preferences.
- BEVERAGES Open bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. We have an exquisite selection of Argentinian wines.
- PRIVATE EXCURSIONS A 4x4 vehicle and a private guide to design the excursions that best suit your preferences and interests. You may choose between full-day excursions with lunch included. Or two half-day excursions, returning to have lunch at awasi between both excursions.
- TAILOR-MADE SERVICE At the time of making your reservation, a Reservations Assistant will be in charge of coordinating the details of your trip to Iguazú, taking your interests and expectations into account.
Children between 10 and 18 years of age, pay 50% of the regular rate.
- *Minimum age required is 10 years old.
- Please ask us about current prices for these transfers.
Check In & Check Out
- Check - in is at 3:00PM.
- Check - out is at 12:00 PM.
- 24 hs Front Desk
Confirming reservations and payment:
- In order to confirm the reservation, we must receive a 30% prepayment of the rate for individuals and 50% for groups.
- The balance must be fully paid 30 days prior to arrival to Awasi.
- Till 91 days prior arrival: USD 150 per person.
- 90 - 61 days prior arrival: 20% of Rack Rate.
- 60 - 31 days prior arrival: 30% of Rack Rate.
- 30 - 00 days prior arrival: 100% of Rack Rate
CANCELLATION FEES FOR GROUPS:
- Till 61 days prior arrival: USD 150 per person.
- 60 - 31 days prior arrival: 50% of Rack Rate.
- 30 - 00 days prior arrival: 100% of Rack Rate.
- N. B. Bookings are classified as “groups” when they account for 50% or more of the total rooms.
- Mail: [email protected]
- Tel: +(56-2)2233-9641
- USA & CANADA: 1-888-880-3219
- GERMANY: 0-800-180-2590
- FRANCE: 0-800-915828
- AUSTRALIA: 1-800-768-365
- BRASIL: 0-800-892-1347
- UK: UK 0-808-101-6778
- SWITZERLAND: 0-800-563-267
You are just 3
steps away from
your stay at Awasi...
Drop us an email, or phone us,
with your travel dates
One of our reservations assistants will
answer all your questions, suggest ideas,
let you know about our promotions
and help you coordinate
flights and the rest of your trip.
When's the best time to go? What to pack?
What's the weather like?
What other places should I visit?
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
T-shirt and long-sleeved top made from synthetic quick-drying material
Light clothing that protects from the elements
Waterproof jacket, trousers that are breathable and water-resistant
Sun hat, Sun glasses, Sun block, Swim suit, Comfortable hiking boots, Daypack, Water bottle.provided by Awasi on arrival!
If you require medication, please make sure you bring the necessary quantities to last for the duration of your stay.
We have wifi in the Main Lodge and in the Villas - but please note that internet could be slightly slower than in urban areas. Cellular phone signal in our area is available but can be patchy.